Exo vs kuiu pack

manitou1

WKR
I was in the same boat(kinda still am), except I was narrowed down to Kuiu, Exo and SG.
It is my understanding that Kuiu has fixed many of the issues that used to plague their packs, but I still lacked 100% confidence in their products. Especially with the ravings of Exo and SG owners.
I have an Exo 4800 and SG Solo en route this week and plan to return whichever I like the least. I reccomend doing the same if budget allows. Even though both packs are probably great, one may fit you specifically better than the other
Yup. The new Kuiu Pro series is the shizzle. Love both my 3600 and 6000. Hang to my back like a monkey. Comfortable and love the layout.

Twodog

FNG
I went from a Eberlestock to an Exo, for me the Exo carries great, hugs my back great and the hip belt is awesome.

rclouse79

WKR
I can tell you Kuiu customer service is non-existent from my experience with another product. I would rather pay twice as much for an exo or kifaru and know I will be treated as a valued customer.

Davies786

FNG
I would not hesitate with the exo I have the new k3 and have zero complaints with it they were also very helpful while buying the bag

j33

WKR
I can tell you Kuiu customer service is non-existent from my experience with another product. I would rather pay twice as much for an exo or kifaru and know I will be treated as a valued customer.

Sent Kuiu an email Saturday about stitching on my pants coming loose after a year, by noon Monday they confirmed to send me a new pair. No complaints, but yeah you can’t compare against a small company like Exo.

rclouse79

WKR
Sent Kuiu an email Saturday about stitching on my pants coming loose after a year, by noon Monday they confirmed to send me a new pair. No complaints, but yeah you can’t compare against a small company like Exo.
What the eff? They must have fired the customer service guy after all the sour grape bitching I have done on this website. My attack pants basically disinterested after the first time I wore them and he gave me the helpful information of a place I could pay more than the pants were worth to get them tailored. I am glad I could help get rid of him so you could get some good service.
This is the only product I have bought in my adult life of twenty plus years I have even attempted to return (just in case anyone accuses me of being a Karen).

87TT

WKR
Tried to contact KUIU several times to get a replacement buckle on a pack and never did hear from them. And I offered to pay for it. I mentioned that the buckle came unbuckled once on my K2 to the EXO guy at a shoot and he went right to his truck and found me an upgraded replacement. Oh and I sold that KUIU pack and bought a second EXO. So now I have a 3500 and a 2000.

elktacos

FNG
I’ve only got a couple years on a kuiu pro pack and it’s been flawless so far. Never touched an EXO but sounds like you can’t go wrong there either.

j33

WKR
What the eff? They must have fired the customer service guy after all the sour grape bitching I have done on this website. My attack pants basically disinterested after the first time I wore them and he gave me the helpful information of a place I could pay more than the pants were worth to get them tailored. I am glad I could help get rid of him so you could get some good service.
This is the only product I have bought in my adult life of twenty plus years I have even attempted to return (just in case anyone accuses me of being a Karen).
haha thanks!

Warranty stuff is always better when they are slow, so for hunting companies is the winter