Exo vs mystery ranch?

whaack

I have both. It’s a very personal choice but I prefer my Exo. I had the K2 and now k3. I really like the simplicity and comfort of the Exo. I’m not a big “pockets all over the place” type of guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheArdentOutdoorsman

Both are great packs. Personally, IF I buy again it will be Kifaru. I got my MR pack on sale and saved about $250 over an exo/kifaru and used that money savings to upgrade other gear. Packed a heavy camp (75lbs) 35 miles in my MR over some rocky, steep terrain and don't have any complaints.

BDRam16

I’m trying to make the exact same decision right now as well. Tough call when you’re spending a small fortune on a backpack.

OP
C

Coleman51

Thanks for the reply’s everyone! I went with MR due to the mad discount they gave me.

Jo83ben

I went with MR. I got the Metcalf with a frame and then bought the bag only pintler. Now I have a good daypack and can switch to the metcalf for longer backcountry hunts. And I got both bags for almost half of what an exo costs. They’re great, comfy, and functional.
That being said if I wanted to spend more on a pack the exos are hard to beat. My Buddy has one and it’s awesome. I’m a little jealous (mostly because they come in other camo patterns) but I’m putting my hunting funds towards glass and other “needs”.

Can’t go wrong either way, just hard to justify the costs of the exo when there’s so many other good options at sig less money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slo2type2u

One of the MR military bags on a NICE frame.. Probably the Overload or 6500 depending on what your 5 days worth of stuff looks like..

Overload is smaller at around 50L but has the load shelf