Exo vs Stone Glacier vs KUIU

>EXO compared to SG is a little more quiet, not as water resistant, and lags a little in heavy load carrying ability.

Each individual pack is different and will play differently with different wear.

I personally use a SO Revolution/fortress. My specific pack is way quieter than my hunting buddy's EXO. But I maintain it like that.

I use my pack year round no matter the weather. From Aug-Dec it is a hunt pack. The rest of the year, I use it for training.

I am currently trying to find another pack to train with Aug-Dec so I don't have to keep pack/unpacking, so I guess I am in the same boat as you are. I'd like to get one from a different manufacturer so that I can really figure out which is best, but I can't find anything specific I'd really improve on from the Seek.

Water resistant is sort of the same thing IMO. My pack has been shown to be more water resistant than other people I've hunted with's packs, but I maintain it so.

Takem

WKR
To preface this I have a SG X-Curve 3600, my dad has an Exo K2 3500, and our elk hunting partner this year got a Kuiu Pro 6000. My Dad and I had the previous generation of Kuiu Ultra 1850's and were not happy after a couple years. I can say that the new Pro packs look to have addressed any complaints we had of our older bags. My advice is if you're a whitetail hunter and like little built in pockets for everything, Kuiu Pro is probably the bag for you. SG and Exo are more minimalist by design in that area ( yes you can add pouches to them that cost extra). I think all three will haul deer just fine. My Dad, me, and our hunting partner would most likely end up with the same brand bags in smaller sizes if we were in your position. Only other thing I'll throw out there is that SG and Exo are American made
Do you know where Kuiu makes there packs? It's hard to find hunting products made in the USA. It's great that we have SG, EXO and Kifaru as well performing American made options. I have a Kirfaru and wouldn't consider buying a new pack that's not made here.

Do you know where Kuiu makes there packs? It's hard to find hunting products made in the USA. It's great that we have SG, EXO and Kifaru as well performing American made options. I have a Kirfaru and wouldn't consider buying a new pack that's not made here.
I don't know specifically where since I didn't check that, but I'm 99% confident that they are not made in the USA.