Exodus in Deep Six pics!

Here they are, fresh off the assembly line. These are going to be one sick Deep Six! QAD has done a smart job distinguishing the different models they have by the color of the ferrule and tip. The silver tips are normal 100gr, the black tips are the normal 125s, and the bronze tips are the Deep Six 100s.

Pictured is the Swept version; but they are also made in the Full version.

I will be testing these on hogs and turkey next month. I am sure I will have lots of pics then. Oh yes, there will be blood.

Attachments

• Exodus Deep Six.jpg
    Exodus Deep Six.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 118

Craig4791

WKR
Looks good. I just got a few packs of the 125 grain full version a couple weeks ago. Hopefully ill be tuning them with field points this weekend. They look to be a real strong head. Looking forward to drawing blood with them this season.

Craig4791

WKR
Mine are for standard shafts not sure if they are making a deep six 125 this year. They didn't have 125 avail last year though in the standard model.

Lawnboi

WKR
Now these heads look awesome!

But before I pick some up I need to see if they are legal in CO, SD, and here in WI.

From the looks of it, even the non-barbed version of these heads are illegal in ID and some other states.

OP
Bowhuntr64
Now these heads look awesome!

But before I pick some up I need to see if they are legal in CO, SD, and here in WI.

From the looks of it, even the non-barbed version of these heads are illegal in ID and some other states.

Both the Full and the Swept are legal in CO. The Deep Six come in both Full and Swept as well.

kjw

WKR
Any idea when and/or where these will be available for purchase for the deep six insert??

OP
Bowhuntr64
Any idea when and/or where these will be available for purchase for the deep six insert??

You can call QAD and buy them now. They are a little bit more expensive when you order them dealer direct, but they are also way easier to find. They have excellent Customer Service. Give them a call.