Exodus Trail Cameras

No and haven't heard much about them - may want to stick to a reputable brand like Stealthcam, Bushnells in the mid-range.

Otten_17

FNG
I’ve only heard good stuff about them. That’s what I’ll buy when I upgrade a bit, can’t beat that warranty. They’ve been on a few podcasts too going over there stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwb92868

Lil-Rokslider
Best cameras going been with them from the start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murrr82

FNG
I have had to of their original lyft cameras for 3 or 4 years and they have never been taken down plus battery life is awesome with lithium the pic quality is great day and night
Highly recommend these

Harpie5959

Lil-Rokslider
I agree with this 100%. These cameras are the best I have used. I absolutely love the digital security code that makes the cameras worthless to anyone who tries to steal them. I can't wait to try the wireless one, just saving my pennies now. Has anyone tried the cell one out?

jwilkstn

FNG
They are solid cameras. I don't find them to be the best value available, and I'm not sure they live up to their advertising hype. For my money, I'd go Browning. I have 3 Exodus and 4 Brownings, among others.

OP
B

BRN

FNG
Thanks all. I bought an Exodus last year and so far I really like it. Easy to use and takes great photos.
I have never tried a Browning but will check them out as they appear to be a bit more cost effective.