Exped customer service

superA

WKR
I have owned a exped downmat 7 for 5 years this August 15th. Well, the other day it popped a baffle,. I sent a picture in to exped and they are replacing it with a new mat. I had heard good things about their customer service before but never needed to use it. Pain free experience and very impressed with how they handled it. Just one more reason to buy from Exped.

Felix40

WKR
Same experience here. I had an older pad blow a baffle and they had a new one to my house within a week.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have a synmat, I put a big tear down the side of it ~ 8-10”, needless to say I couldn’t repair it with the included repair kit. I sent it in expecting to receive a bill for the repair costs but instead got my repaired Matt back. Great customer service for sure.

7-Pointers

Lil-Rokslider
I called them to take advantage of their recycling/re-use program for a pad with blown baffle and they sent me a new pad for free. Astounding customer service there.

TNHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Exceptional service! I had the same issue with my pad and Exped didn’t blink an eye. Sent me a new one immediately. Fan for life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meta_gabbro

Lil-Rokslider
I had one of their huge car-camping mats where the outer fabric delaminated from the inner foam. Sent in some pictures, and was sent a shipping label. Wasn't able to ship it for a couple months, and the label expired. Got in touch with them again expecting to either have to pay shipping myself or get a new label, and instead they just had me take a picture of the lot # of the mat and sent me a new pad that day.

OP
S

superA

WKR
Just got my replacement in today. This one came with a schnozzle bag, I'm a huge fan of those.

More positive feedback for Exped.

I have a Megamat that was stuffed under a bed. The bedframe tore 2 big gashes in it. I tried to repair it myself to no avail.

Sent it in expecting it to be repaired and for me to be billed for it. They repaired it, it looks great, and they shipped it back at no charge.

They also replaced an air pillow that had blown baffles for free as well. 2 thumbs up from me!