Experience ordering from random vendors off ammoseek?

Titan_Bow

WKR
Guys,
I've been trying to get into reloading and piecemealing components as I can find them. I need small rifle primers for 6.8SPC and went to Ammoseek.com. There is a vendor that has them called sportsmanfufillment.com Anyone ever ordered from here? Is it legit? I hear too many horror stories about guys getting scammed from these pop up online ammo retailers.

I always try and find reviews On any online vendors I haven't used before. Not so much the reviews on the vendors site but just random reviews on the internet Using my search engine. I prefer to buy from known online vendors but understand the problem in the supply chain. I look at them pretty good before giving them my card info. I never use my check card always my credit card that I have some level of protection on.

ive bought off ammoseek several times. i think they are pretty good about pulling down a fake company. that said ive mostly bought from companies ive heard of before. i did see some stuff on there that was "to good to be true" took a hard pass on saving 1/2 on some ammo.

Will_m

WKR
You may be able to see the state those vendors are purportedly headquartered in on their website. If so, you also may be able to check that state’s Secretary of State website to see if they are actually a registered business. Not dispositive, but one more fact to base any decision on.

IdahoElk

WKR
Haven't had a problem with about six purchases so far, I read the feedback on the vender before making an order.