Experience with Leupold 2021 Tripod Line?

gbugosh1

FNG
Anyone using the new Leupold Alpine or Pro Guide tripod? Honest reviews are welcome!

OP
G

gbugosh1

FNG
I’m also interested... I was thinking about giving one a go myself.
I found the Alpine at a local sports store today.

Looks sturdy for the weight. Didn't love the ball head for lack of robustness. Pro Guide looks like a more sturdy option.

Wags

WKR
I found the Alpine at a local sports store today.

Looks sturdy for the weight. Didn't love the ball head for lack of robustness. Pro Guide looks like a more sturdy option.

Thanks, nobody in my area carries them. I’d probably go with the Pro Guide.

I appreciate the information.

I picked up the pro guide a few months ago. It is a rebranded leofoto ls 324c. Only difference is the color. I’ve taken it out a few times and don’t have any complaints. It does have to Leupold lifetime warranty according to the box.

ppt2211

FNG
I picked up the pro guide a few months ago. It is a rebranded leofoto ls 324c. Only difference is the color. I’ve taken it out a few times and don’t have any complaints. It does have to Leupold lifetime warranty according to the box.
Do you know which leofoto model would the mark 5 tripod be? It looks very sturdy

Keener22

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Alpine, got it last year. Pretty light, feels sturdy but I’m not exactly well versed in tripods. I will say I HATE the ball head. So if anyone has recommendations for a pan head they know will fit, please send it my way :)