Expertvoice Login?

I have some brands not accessible anymore for some reason and they always have been. Other than that it’s been ok for me. I use the app also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

matman

Lil-Rokslider
No issues with either. Brands have been coming and going, but that is normal.

If your brands are coming and going, it may be time to re-certify. I logged in earlier today and had to re-certify to get the brands back.

Tmb59181

FNG
Is anybody certified with nightforce? If so how does one go about doing that? Thanks

NDGuy

WKR
If anyone wants to PM me their login information I can check on my end to make sure everything works...

;)

I am Shooting Sports Industry and Outdoor Media, and no longer have access to NF, or Vortex... who knows what else.

I think a lot of brands are taking access away because of Black Friday sales and holidays. I suspect afterwards so will start to come back. Sitka is no longer available for me right now.

I'm looking at getting a reloading setup. I know rcbs has been on there for a while, but currently only 20% off.

Does this % fluctuate like other brands? Because at the price I can probably do better elsewhere.

Sent from my F1 using Tapatalk

curt514

FNG
I'm looking at getting a reloading setup. I know rcbs has been on there for a while, but currently only 20% off.

Does this % fluctuate like other brands? Because at the price I can probably do better elsewhere.

The RCBS deal makes it about the same as street pricing and it is pretty limited in which products. If you can get ExpertVoice then look into Guide Fitter. Similar setup but has access to Hornady. Pretty good pricing.

It may fluctuate. I know back last year RCBS was 50% off. Then I went back the next week to order a whole setup and they’d move to 20% off.