ExpertVoice

lak2004

WKR
Guidefitter will not accept just a guide license and/or proof of business ownership. They want a paystub from an outfitter or a current signed contract with a client for proof of credentials.

That is why I left them. It is none of their business who my clients are, or who I may guide for and what I get paid...
Interesting, didn't have that problem I just had to use my .gov email to sign up.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Greg Beck

WKR
I use Expert Voice. As stated previously some companies give actual good deals that are better that I've found anywhere else while other companies aren't worth much.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Krustyroo

FNG
I use them quite a bit for my LEO and outdoor items. I have not had any issues since I have used them for the past few years. They had some really good training modules for products that are informative and get you approved discounts. I can call Vortex and get my military discount over the phone. Great customer service and an awesome family based USA company.

Scottyboy

WKR
What about renewal?
I’ve never renewed and signed up many years ago when they were expert city (ex military at the time got you in, not sure if that’s still true)

many good deals, First Lite is awesome. Traeger is likely my next purchase.

no complaints for a website that is absolutely free of charge just need to watch a video and take a “quiz” to unlock the deals

2ski

WKR
I have it for being a hunter's ed instructor. There's a lot I don't get access to i wish I did. But I've bought a lead slead, bipod, some stuff from Nightforce so far this year. My brother used to have access from working in a sporting goods store when it was 3point5. Back then there was lots of access to firearms. Kimber. Ruger. Daniel defense. Thats the ones I remember. I know Walther is on there now, depending if you have access.

Its worth it. I think the learning modules are part of the best stuff. You learn more stuff than you can find on their websites sometimes.

I’ve never renewed and signed up many years ago when they were expert city (ex military at the time got you in, not sure if that’s still true)

many good deals, First Lite is awesome. Traeger is likely my next purchase.

no complaints for a website that is absolutely free of charge just need to watch a video and take a “quiz” to unlock the deals
Well, Guidefitter makes you renew and provide some sort of proof of employment. Kinda tough with "pandemic" lockdowns and all...

Guidefitter will not accept just a guide license and/or proof of business ownership. They want a paystub from an outfitter or a current signed contract with a client for proof of credentials.

That is why I left them. It is none of their business who my clients are, or who I may guide for and what I get paid...
I told them I’m a sole proprietor and only deal in cash and they accepted my insurance policy. If you have an insurance policy, tax ID# or LLC any of them will work

DudeBro

Lil-Rokslider
I use EV, Guidefitter, Outdoor Prolink, LEOAdventures, and GovX. Each of those are basically clearing houses for several companies' discounts. GovX is the lest useful. There is a lot of overlap between all of them, so LEOAdventures may not be worth the annual fee to you. My only complaint about guidefitter is that the "in stock" status is unreliable and ship times can be pretty slow.

I also go direct to many companies for discounts.

One thing to look out for is that pro deals sometimes come with a no returns policy.

Marmots

Lil-Rokslider
I love expert voice for big items like boots and backpacks.

For small stuff, it's not worth the shipping cost, the no returns policy, and the interface that forces you to scroll through hundreds of pages advertising CBD for cats and crossfit branded fruit snacks.

I told them I’m a sole proprietor and only deal in cash and they accepted my insurance policy. If you have an insurance policy, tax ID# or LLC any of them will work
No it won't. Have a tax ID, registered LLC, and business license. They wanted a check stub or copy of a client contract.

Also, they listed a product they were not allowed to discount by the manufacturer and messed up an order causing weeks i a delay. Ended up going straight to the manufacturer for the same discount.

Guidefitter doesn't do anything special, they just put all the available discounts into one site to keep you from having to search them out yourself, kind of like a broker. They don't offer what already isn't available...

No it won't. Have a tax ID, registered LLC, and business license. They wanted a check stub or copy of a client contract.

Also, they listed a product they were not allowed to discount by the manufacturer and messed up an order causing weeks i a delay. Ended up going straight to the manufacturer for the same discount.

Guidefitter doesn't do anything special, they just put all the available discounts into one site to keep you from having to search them out yourself, kind of like a broker. They don't offer what already isn't available...
Very strange I’ve been on it for 5 or so years and have never sent any financial stuff whatsoever I know they ask for it but I send tax ID and a copy of my liability policy, I just renewed a few months back and they asked for a copy of a check from employer and I said I was a sole proprietor and only deal in cash and sent my policy and they let me renew. Only difference is my insurance policy I guess. I’m also a hunter Ed instructor and my buddy was able to sign up with just being an instructor with less hassle than a guide.

I only recently heard about expertvoice but I've bought a few items and they have some great prices. I always check around though because sometimes items can be found cheaper but that's the exception to the rule I'm finding. I just ordered a vacuum sealer from Meat! the other day for a great price on expertvoice. I also like guidefitters

Also, EV is pretty stringent on getting in I thought. I had to submit proof of military service but also was required to send them proof that I was "honorably" discharged

Hoodie

WKR
I've had good experiences. Bought several Vortex optics through them. As someone else mentioned, shipping times can be slow through some vendors.

Very strange I’ve been on it for 5 or so years and have never sent any financial stuff whatsoever I know they ask for it but I send tax ID and a copy of my liability policy, I just renewed a few months back and they asked for a copy of a check from employer and I said I was a sole proprietor and only deal in cash and sent my policy and they let me renew. Only difference is my insurance policy I guess. I’m also a hunter Ed instructor and my buddy was able to sign up with just being an instructor with less hassle than a guide.
That's what is strange, a hunter ed instructor doesn't require a liability policy to teach...

That's what is strange, a hunter ed instructor doesn't require a liability policy to teach...
My buddy is only a hunter Ed instructor and is on it but has limited deals. I’m on the guide program and the only thing I have different from you is a liability policy