ExpertVoice

Sled

WKR
It was a much program when it was 3 pt what ever.
3point5, promotive, experticity, expert voice and whatever it changes to next. the downside is that the companies often require shipping to your place of employment.

3point5, promotive, experticity, expert voice and whatever it changes to next. the downside is that the companies often require shipping to your place of employment.
Yelp, I also see some of the bigger companies dropping off.

sneaky

"DADDY"
What I have seen with Guidefitter is that nothing is ever in stock, and if items are in stock the shipping will eclipse the price. So if you get a discount then shipping is 25 dollars on something you end up coming in 5 dollars cheaper than no discount at all. the other issue with guidefitter is they will ad new brands and then never open the shop and it just says coming soon. If it wasn't for first lite then the website would be worthless.
Exact opposite of my experience with Guidefitter, but, whatever. They can't open the new stores on there until the companies actually get product in stock, it's a simple concept. You can have everything in the First Lite store.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you're military, LEO, first responder, guide, etc- sometimes it's worth applying for a "pro" account- every company has there own criteria on what they consider a "pro" and the discounts vary- sometimes as little as 10%, sometimes 50% off retail.

Most companies have a little snippet about "becoming a pro" on their site

ExpertVoice sounds similar to govx.com- they have several categories that a person might qualify for discounts, generally not as deep as a direct "pro account", but some pretty good deals nonetheless
Completely agree. I’ve been on EV, Guidefitter, Govx and others for a few years now but also have individual PRO account status with a number of companies - sometimes those are harder to qualify for but there is usually less BS or continual changes.

I also prefer EV over Guidefitter. The discounts are usually better, more items are in stock and EV will allow me to use multiple affiliations that I quality under (guidefitter does not). My range and depth of discounts is broader and deeper on EV. Have also seen that some of the bigger names have lowered their discount offerings in recent years, but there are still some sweet deals to be had. There are some high % discounts with up-and-coming companies that offer quality stuff. But as a few pointed out, I’ve been burned on one or two disappointing items that were non-returnable.

Overall, the discounts on EV and Guidefitter are probably worth the squeeze to most of us gear-hogs to join EV. But it is a lot like Costco - those great deals end up with us buying a lot of crap we really don’t need.

Last edited:
OP
coloyooper
Anybody on ExpertVoice still have access to Carhartt discounts? My profile doesn’t show any available even after going through the 9 lessons.

Agar426

FNG
Other than going through 17....SEVENTEEN, lessons for Vortex, just to learn that I didn't get a discount, merely an opportunity take optional training, EV has been pretty good in my experience.