extra small (pocket size) bino harness?

Macintosh

WKR
I have full size binos, but have recently started using a pair of pocket-size binos that I LOVE for any hunting that isn't glassing-intensive--stuff like eastern bow hunting in thick brush and big woods where I just need to get a magnified view of antlers through brush to see if a deer is a shooter, see a beard on a turkey through brush, dissect a thicket 75yds ahead while tracking in the snow, etc. There have been a number of times where my full-size binos in a chest harness simply got in the way (hang and hunt treestand hunting!!) and the compact binos have been a great solution for me. Lots of similar binos available--vortex diamondback 8x28's, zeiss terra ed compacts 8x25, etc. I even have an old pair of Nikon 8x21 aculon binos that, while they suck optically, are freaking amazing in terms of being ultra light weight and unobtrusive yet still giving just enough utility to accomplish what I need. Problem with all of these is I cannot find any bino harnesses that fit. I made a crude harness for my little nikons, and I cut up the cheesey harness that came with my Fury's and used the harness to modify the little case that came on my compact diamondbacks so its a chest harness--it's nicer than the chest rig was originally but neither of the ones I've made are as nice as my marsupial harness. I prefer a covered chest rig to the chest strap-only rigs, although that could be a good solution. I contacted marsupial gear and they said they had zero intention of making a harness for compact binos. Has anyone used pocket-size optics like this, and have you found a good solution for carrying them securely? Love to hear anything folks have come up with.

ZackP

WKR
I’m not sure if I’ve ever ran across one. But if you’re okay with a bigger harness and don’t want them sloshing around, I know the KUIU pro comes with 3-4 pads to add into the harness(think of a shim) to help fit different sizes of binoculars inside. Might be worth a look?

OP
M

Macintosh

WKR
I'll check it out, thanks. I did try using my existing harness already and found it too bulky and I didnt like it, i sthe Kuiu significantly smaller? Since I'm looking specifically for lowest bulk I am a bit skeptical that any full-size harness will be what I am looking for. Ideally I'd like to find someone making a good bino harness in a micro size.

Randle

WKR
i use a bino bro from oregon pack works for my 8s . the pro has a lower pocket if want extra room without front bulk

Sled

WKR
My 8x30 fits well in the FHF small. It's one of the smaller harnesses out there. Otherwise, look for a large accessory pouch.