Extreme elk magazine- stories wanted!

thebugler

FNG
Congrats to all the lucky hunters who tagged out this fall! Our first year at Extreme Elk has surpassed our expectations due to your support. Thank you!

We are gearing up for 2013 and are in need of more of your elk hunting stories. Stories of the hunt accompanied by photos of the trophy, scenery, packing, and camp are just what the Doctor ordered. We are giving away some great gear from our sponsors if your story is published such as: Vortex Optics, Sitka Gear, Heads-up Decoys, Zamberlan, and Trophy Taker just to name a few.

If you would like your story to be considered for publication shoot an email to- [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks!

Jager

WKR
Great publication and service from you blokes too, even get looked after in Australia.

ktowncamo

WKR
Didn't shoot a trophy by most guys standards this year, but to have had my 9 yr old son make the 3 mile hike in with me and then smoke a bull at 22 yards after holding at full draw for what my son felt was 2 min was more than awesome. But I hope others will submit stories and photos cause I love to read them.

To that end, I'd love to actually get my latest issue in my mail box. Sent an email to you guys about not receiving the latest issue after seeing it on the rack at Sportsman's a few weeks back but never heard anything back. Am I gonna stop subscribing? No, but wondered if I should have sent an email to Ron or Dirk to sort it out. </thread hijack>

Jared Bloomgren

Super Moderator
Staff member
One thing I really like about Extreme Elk is that you do not have to shoot a monster to have a story published. The stories are more about the guy getting out there, doing the research, and harvesting an animal of any quality. It is a magazine that won't have monsters on every issue......it relates more to the common hunter in my opinion!

OP
thebugler

thebugler

FNG
Thanks for the nice words guys! Stories are still coming in and we are still accepting submissions :) Keep them coming!

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAP