Eye cups for Vortex

trk3263

WKR
Does anyone know where I can find the eye cups that rap around the sides of your eyes keeping the light out for my Vortex Vipers. I am sure there is a name for those eye cups but I have no clue what it is.

Thanks

OP
trk3263

trk3263

WKR
Thanks. Of course they are currently out of stock but I now know where to watch for them. Have you used those kind?

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Awesome stuff!! Thanks guys. Gonna order some up for my Vortex Razor HD 12X50s, Vortex Viper HD 8X32s, and Becca's Zeiss Victory 8X32! I really liked them when they were standard on my Swaro ELs this should be a nice upgrade especially since I use a bino pouch and don't use the rain cover!

Thanks agin guys!

OP
trk3263

trk3263

WKR
Hey Luke I saw some of the Field Optics eye shields earlier today on eBay that come as a package for binos, compact binos, and a spotter I think they were $18 and they were NIB so it might save ya some cash.

I am glad I finally remembered to ask this question as every time I get in the field I wish I had some.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Hey Luke I saw some of the Field Optics eye shields earlier today on eBay that come as a package for binos, compact binos, and a spotter I think they were $18 and they were NIB so it might save ya some cash.

I am glad I finally remembered to ask this question as every time I get in the field I wish I had some.

Thanks TRK, but I need two sets of standards atleast...try those out before I buy a third...was able to order right form what BRB listed above. Two sets for $25 shipped to Alaska which isn't too bad and thank goodness they use USPS as UPS is like $20 shipping.