Eye cups

I was just wondering if anyone knows if I can get new eyecups for my Nikon monarch binos. The plastic piece that threads onto the binoculars is cracked and won't stay tight. My question is can I buy or have free replacements sent to me without sending in my binos? Can eyecups be purchased from another company separately? The reason I ask this is because I took the eye cups off my brothers vortex vipers and put on my nikons and they work awesome! The part that threads on is a lot thicker and might even be metal on the vortex. i would gladly pay for something that would prevent any future problems.

I have sent my nikons in 3 times for the same problem.... they are good glass for the money, but have GARBAGE eye cups, its a shame really. They told me I could not just have them shipeped to my house so i had to send them in for weeks for repairs. I bet that if you offer to pay they will send them, but i wouldnt pay a dime for that garbage. Can you call viper and offer to buy a set of theirs? It seems they worked better for you any way.

Joe