EZ V Sight?

Zac

WKR
Two of my buddies picked these up after I forwarded them the Ranch Fairy videos. Anyone had any success shooting past 40 yards with one of these? Any other experience with them would be appreciated as well.

kicker338

WKR
Had my EZV for 2yrs now, have 2 of them, one of the originals and one of the newer models. As far as using the V only and not the tick marks I practice out as far as 60yds. It gets a little touchy around 60 for me as I'm not that steady at holding my bow anymore, 71yrs. old but 50 and under rarely ever miss the heart lung area. One of my favorite ways to practice when camping is to set up cardboard elk targets at unknown ranges then shoot with the V only for 2 or 3 days then on last day check the ranges with my hand held ranger. As far as my hits outside the heart lung area that's not the fault of the sight, it's my fault.

Charon

Lil-Rokslider
Honestly you haven't paid much attention if you think the only reviews have been from the inventor. I personally do not have one, but think the sight is very intriguing. I would say do a search on here, but the search seeks to be broken. Do a Google search, and include Archerytalk in the search. You will find a lot of post from people who have used and are still using the EZV sight.

kicker338

WKR
Very true about people still using the EZV sight the owner of the EZV said that his sales are up about 80% from last yr. Another interesting point he made was where the sight is selling best, altho the sight was designed with western hunters in mind, the eastern tree stand hunters are his biggest users. He said that was something he hadn't even considered, go figure.

Ace12

Lil-Rokslider
Local bow shop guy tried to talk me into this sight today. Any more updates or people using them?

OP
Z

Zac

WKR
Haven't killed with it yet but I did shoot a 3D course with it. Matching the reticle with your velocity is very important. I did really well with the indicator side and ranging, broke quite a few arrows trying the non indicator side. Basically for me it functions like a 5 pin, I do enjoy the open view as well as the new thinner reticles.