Face paint? What are you using?

VTJ

FNG
for sure not face paint .. I use masks, leafy in warmer weather(trim the leafs where I anchor), and various thickness of fleece in colder weather along with neck gaiters .. ... I havnt used paint since I got out of the Marines .. never had a problem with the masks ....

Mud. Probably better for your skin than most paint. Charcoal too. All you’re doing is eliminating glare and breaking up your solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marble

WKR
I still use a burnt cork for duck hunting. Easy to find and easy to wash off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too!! Been using it for turkeys and elk for years. My buddy bought me some actual paint last year and it worked well. But it's not as fun as drinking a bottle of wine and keeping the cork!!

xajoles

FNG
for sure not face paint .. I use masks, leafy in warmer weather(trim the leafs where I anchor), and various thickness of fleece in colder weather along with neck gaiters .. ... I havnt used paint since I got out of the Marines .. never had a problem with the masks ....
yes, it's silly but is anybody aware of areas at Glasto where you can get your face painted?

WCB

WKR
The cheap stuff you see at sporting goods store that says Camo Facepaint or whatever in the little trays. Just a kind of rubbed on dusting to knock down the shine on my cheeks and nose...beard and hat take care of the rest.