Facing The Wild, By Linda Egbuna

As always another very informative and exciting story.Really enjoyed the pictures.
Are they of your native lands?I noticed Moose and other "North American" looking
animals.Just like people think where I live in Arizona is a desert wasteland,I picture Africa
as being the same.Thanks again. 〽💥

SoDaky

WKR
Great!!Thanks again Linda. All hunters can benefit from this article-especially solo hunters.
Keep the priceless info coming!

dakotaduner

Lil-Rokslider
Wow thanks so much. Whether you are a hunter from the mountains, desert, bush, arctic, or the plains, articles like yours show how we are all kindred spirits.

Trial153

WKR
Linda, thank you. I enjoyed the article and appreciate your contributions . It’s always great to read an learn about different people, how they hunt and live.

As always another very informative and exciting story.Really enjoyed the pictures.
Are they of your native lands?I noticed Moose and other "North American" looking
animals.Just like people think where I live in Arizona is a desert wasteland,I picture Africa
as being the same.Thanks again. 〽💥

Also, I'd like to clarify that the moose depicted here was infact captured in the United States. To the best of my knowledge, we don't have mooses in Africa. Cheers!!

ODB

WKR
Very good!

I think of the legendary Kenya ivory hunters Galo Galo Kafonde and Abakuna Gamunde who spent countless weeks and months on the trail of elephant in southern Kenya. Those guys took nothing that they did not need -we US hunters would probably think them crazy.

Very good!

I think of the legendary Kenya ivory hunters Galo Galo Kafonde and Abakuna Gamunde who spent countless weeks and months on the trail of elephant in southern Kenya. Those guys took nothing that they did not need -we US hunters would probably think them crazy.

That is so true.....and the situation really hasn't changed much even today.

cronsman

WKR
Good stuff as always from Rokslide, personally I could probably spend a lifetime hunting in the US/Canada before I got bored and wanted to go to Africa (as long as I can still draw tags haha!)