Fact or Fiction Satellite DEWs ?

jspradley

WKR
DEW from space is not currently a thing. Were still trying to get DEW small enough for ships and airplanes. Putting one in orbit (that had enough power to hit the ground with enough energy to start a fire) would be a massive undertaking. Nobody is going to waste that technology (and risk the US seeing it and then provoking an armed response) by using it to start a forest fire. It would be seen as hostile fire on the US mainland... not a good look for someone like China or Russia.

So even if space based DEW was a thing, its just not something thats going to be wasted on starting a forest fire. My $.02.

Exactly what Big DEW wants us to think. Shill...

There is so much evidence that these fires were created by Big DEW, in fact there's mountains of it! Open your eyes sheeple! First they turn the freakin' frogs gay then they burn the world down.

We better wake up before it's too late to undo the DEW

tuffcity

WKR
The DEW is real....

47N7WtG.jpg

good lord the amount of stupid here is off the charts. I would like to say I cannot believe people believe this BS.. but we have a bunch of just pure stupid people living and breathing and producing more stupid people.
I mean I have a customer that builds anti-satellite weapons that are essentially space rams like in medieval times.

But these Death Star lasers...LOL!

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I mean I have a customer that builds anti-satellite weapons that are essentially space rams like in medieval times.

Really? Why a ram rather than a proximity fused warhead? Do satellites have a door that needs to be knocked down like a medieval castle? Who is this customer? Raytheon? Bowing? Northrope Grumman? What exactly do you provide? Parts? Consulting? Sliced deli meat and he told you this over the counter? Would it target the satellite at its parigee or would it be capable of reaching it at apogee? Or would it only target low earth orbits? Or perhaps all geocentric orbits by no elliptical orbits. Does it need a launch vehicle or is this built in? Is it placed in orbit and tasked later, or launched with a calculated intercept?

The smartass questions are do to the lack of detail. Though, I am interested in the actual details if such a weapons system exists, delivery method, guidance system, relative terminal velocity needed for effect, and the why behind its design.

zacattack

WKR
good lord the amount of stupid here is off the charts. I would like to say I cannot believe people believe this BS.. but we have a bunch of just pure stupid people living and breathing and producing more stupid people.

Think about how intelligent the average person is, then realize that half are dumber than that.

OP
O

Opah

WKR
DEWs are real and have been being developed for years, But why be so serious.? Have some fun with it !

Last edited:

jspradley

WKR
Really? Why a ram rather than a proximity fused warhead? Do satellites have a door that needs to be knocked down like a medieval castle? Who is this customer? Raytheon? Bowing? Northrope Grumman? What exactly do you provide? Parts? Consulting? Sliced deli meat and he told you this over the counter? Would it target the satellite at its parigee or would it be capable of reaching it at apogee? Or would it only target low earth orbits? Or perhaps all geocentric orbits by no elliptical orbits. Does it need a launch vehicle or is this built in? Is it placed in orbit and tasked later, or launched with a calculated intercept?

The smartass questions are do to the lack of detail. Though, I am interested in the actual details if such a weapons system exists, delivery method, guidance system, relative terminal velocity needed for effect, and the why behind its design.

I'm not a spaceologist but wouldn't think a warhead would be needed when a kinetic lance moving at a bajilliondy miles an hour in a vacuum would work just as well...