Factory 2nd 6.5 bonded bullets. 500 for $100 at Midway

Laramie

WKR
Typically very small blemishes get these rejected. They shoot great.

USMC307

Lil-Rokslider
Who makes these?

Wild ass guess. Hornady interlocks. Midway typically has hornady blems. Interlocks are flat based and lead flat tipped from what I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC307

Lil-Rokslider
Wild ass guess. Hornady interlocks. Midway typically has hornady blems. Interlocks are flat based and lead flat tipped from what I can tell.

Only hesitation I have is the bonded. If they mean mechanically bonded with the cannelure? Like I said. Just guessing here.

USMC307

Lil-Rokslider
They are speer gold dots. They have 156gr fmj too.

Good call!! I always overlook Speer and forgot they have a 140. Most what I have seen from midway blems is hornady so my mind jumped to them.

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
Just picked up 500. Have to fire form some brass and need cheap 6.5 bullets for that. Thanks

eyeguy

Lil-Rokslider
I read some of the info on LRH as well. Thanks for the pressure heads up. Sounds like they are sold out now. Guys have been getting them to shoot pretty well it sounds like.

OP
Newtosavage
My 7mm's arrived today. Can't speak for the 6.5's because I didn't order any, but mine are definitely Speer Deep Curl, a.k.a. "Gold Dot's." They have a cannelure. Previous 6.5 Gold Dots (120's) I've used in my Grendel were very accurate. I don't know why these wouldn't be as well.

If I can get them shooting well at 2800 fps.+ out of the .284 Win I'm building, I'll be a happy camper.

redbarn

FNG
My 7mm's arrived today. Can't speak for the 6.5's because I didn't order any, but mine are definitely Speer Deep Curl, a.k.a. "Gold Dot's." They have a cannelure. Previous 6.5 Gold Dots (120's) I've used in my Grendel were very accurate. I don't know why these wouldn't be as well.

If I can get them shooting well at 2800 fps.+ out of the .284 Win I'm building, I'll be a happy camper.
These were loose packed in a cloud of graphite powder. I soaked and rinsed in some simple green and then threw them in a dry tumbler.