Fairbanks Freezer "Rental"

Hi there everyone, there is nothing better than being "that guy" without ton of posts or input but still asking for a favor. I am no stranger to forums but I never actually joined rockslide here until a short while ago. I love all the posts and its great to see such a great group of outdoor enthusiasts like myself in one place discussing what we all love.

That group of great outdoor enthusiasts out there is why I am posting this..

I have a few plans lined up but I wanted to get a few more plan "C" and "D" options out there for freezing some caribou (god willing) in Fairbanks on our way back to the lower 48.

We are taking a lifelong dream Caribou trip out of Bettles with BRA from August 26-Sept 4th. Depending on weather and success we plan to be back in Fairbanks anywhere between Friday September 3rd and Monday September 6th. As mentioned I have a few tanneries and processors that will likely have available freezers but I am still a bit concerned with it being a holiday and possibly evening hours of their availability. I was told by two of them that yea just give us a call and we will figure it out but that scares me.

I have seen the question posted a few times on freezers in fairbanks but I have never seen anyone ask this...I was wondering if by any odd chance that someone in Fairbanks might be comfortable with a Father, Son x2, and good friend team use some freezer space for however much time we end up having in Fairbanks (could be a few hours to a couple days) over that labor day weekend I talked about in the above paragraph. Obviously I would make sure to have all legal paperwork lined up I just wanted to throw it out there.

For some I know this is an odd request but I know the type of hunters out there and I know that any of us would be more than willing to offer up space in our freezers in in Nebraska or Kansas if someone was in a similar position and we had the empty space. I am not trying to offend anyone by asking this and if you think this is way out in left field I understand and this post may not be for you. For those of us that would be willing to help out if possible I appreciate your time.

Feel free to call or text at 785-220-9387 or DM me on here. I also posted a few photos of my dad and brother to you know we are not a bunch of super crazies I promise!

On a side note we will be flying out of Bettles as stated and plan to be back in Bettles no later than 9/5 with plenty of gear if anyone is leaving after us for the tail end of caribou or moose and would like to use any of our gear since we will simply be mailing it back home. Obviously some things are off limits but dont be afraid to ask as there are things I have that I would like to make sure are being used rather than sitting in my garage (like a couple bear fences for instance)

Attachments

• Trevor Bear.png
    Trevor Bear.png
    521.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Trevor Deer.png
    Trevor Deer.png
    657.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Michael Bear.png
    Michael Bear.png
    743.1 KB · Views: 11