Falken Wildpeak AT3

BigDog00

WKR
I've been very happy with mine. I had BFG's before and I think the Falkens are quite a bit better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

jordan714

FNG
Put them on my F150 and have not had any issues and no complaints. Have always maintained traction, though I do very little driving off road. Looking forward to see how they handle a midwest winter.

Rmauch20

WKR
Had mine 2.5 years, they are wearing great. I will buy them again whenever they do wear out

Rob5589

WKR
My 19 Ram came with an OE spec'd version and I really like them. So far used in rain, light snow, and some nasty mud and they performed great in every circumstance.

For the money you can't beat those or the Cooper AT3 XLT. Check those out too. I loved the Falkens, but the Coopers are even more aggressive, yet quieter. I think they both have the same treadwear warranty. Both really tough tires.

I just did a 2200 mile trip on Cooper AT3’s and was quite impressed with the lack of road noise.
They’re also lighter weight, which helps with mpg/unsprung mass.

brsnow

WKR
I just did a 2200 mile trip on Cooper AT3’s and was quite impressed with the lack of road noise.
They’re also lighter weight, which helps with mpg/unsprung mass.

I have not had great luck with longevity with cooper AT3, hoping they falken are better.

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
I have not had great luck with longevity with cooper AT3, hoping they falken are better.

Were they the XLT? They have a 60k mile treadwear warranty, so they should take care of you if you didn't get that out of them. That said the Falkens have a similar deal. We have both tires on multiple vehicles and have been equally happy.

kpc03qb

FNG
Great tire for the money, have them on my f150. Deep tread/aggressive look and surprisingly quiet on highway which is awesome.