Family tent “car camping”

Few weekends a year, good weather have wife and kids prob $250 max.

Leaning pretty hard at the Coleman sundome 6, already have the 4, not great but it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Sundome 6 is too small for 6 people. Yes, it’s physically possible, but it’s going to be cramped. I set mine up for a test one time to see if I could fit a queen air mattress and a pack ‘n play inside it. It technically fits, but it’s not really usable. It’s a two or three person tent if everyone is using backpacking air pads.

Cliffy12

WKR
We use an REI kingdom 8 that I got at a garage sale. It's very nice, though we don't use it enough to provide feed back on longevity.
I 2nd the kingdom tent, we have 6 person and it's great for car tent camping. Can stand up in completely and has 2 rooms if needed.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

The Cabelas Alaskan guide 8. It won’t blow down by the wind. The campground will be envious. If you know you know.

When a tent is labeled for 6 people...you must divide that number by 2 to get the real occupancy. A 6 man tipi is good for 3 at most.

OP
GiantGreg

GiantGreg

Lil-Rokslider
When a tent is labeled for 6 people...you must divide that number by 2 to get the real occupancy. A 6 man tipi is good for 3 at most.

It’s me my wife and two kids,
When it was just me and my wife we used a 4