Fan bike purchase

Jacack

WKR
Looking to add a fan bike to the garage gym, looking at rouge and assault air bike

Anyone have any thoughts or experience with either of these, recommend one over the other?

Thanks
Jared

SWOHTR

WKR
No experience with the Rogue.
The assault bike is ok...I’m not a fan of the geometry of it (it’s too far forward leaning, or my arms aren’t long enough). Also not impressed with the hardware on it. After moderate use the foot peg came loose. The seat adjustment hardware isn’t the best either, but if it’s for a home gym and you’re the only one riding it you’ll be fine.

If it were me, I’d pick the rogue over assault. This is going with what I know and have observed from rogue equipment over the years though.

WKR
Have 3 echo bikes. They're way better in noise and more solid feeling. Belt drive makes them lower maintenance also.

jmez

WKR
We have Assault bikes at out gym. They work well and none have broken with 3 years of commercial use.

I haven't used an Echo bike but some of the competitors from my gym have. They all prefer them. Said they are more solidly built and nice machines. Likely worth the extrs $50 for the Rogue bike.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

OP
J

Jacack

WKR
Thanks, rogue it will be I guess. It seemed well built but never seen one in my area.

USMC22

WKR
I’ve never cared for the bikes but have a concept rower. Craigslist usually has them for a good price. Have you thought about a “fat bike”? I picked up one last year to ride outside year round and love it. Nothing beats the fresh air when winters beating ya down.