Fans of vortex razor LH please help

Iclimb

FNG
Hey guys, please join me and a few others, actively protesting vortex, via email and social media to start production of this model scope again…why in the hell they decided to go to a 30mm tube with exposed turrets, like 80% of the other offerings they have AND DOUBLING UP the offerings in the razor line of glass…Jesus the baintrust at vortex must be all on the prs team…
-razor quality glass to compete with the euro offerings directly…they don’t have anything in the lineup that does that!
Plus the trend that things are going is lending to lighter rifles imo and this scope fits the bill…
I’m passionate about it and I let vortex know everytime I can. I think it’d be cool if there was a decent group voicing a collective call for the re-issue of the razor lh line at least in the 3-15x42 power (even though I liked all of them)

please let them know! If you think of any other pluses then add to the list and WE can see if WE CAN CHANGE THEIR MIND
#vortex I hope a rep reads this!
cheers

I am a fan of mine. Would love to see a 1-6x version.

Ordered a CRS.1 Maven and the B.3 binos. Once those arrive, I may care a lot less about Vortex.