Fantastic Sheep hunter and Guide

OP
stoneramhunter
Shane"s abilities go way beyond sheep he's accomplished in hunting several species of animals and his outdoor skills and knowledge are second to none. I have hunted with Shane on numerous sheep and elk hunts and have always been impressed with his survival and outdoor skills. As to that point Shane's persona i think would be a good fit for the show "ALONE" He would seriously challenge the show and possibly win the 100 day challenge. Sooooooooo If there are any producers or anyone with an in onto the show reading this I would like to nominate Shane:):)
P.S.- Shane has no idea im doing this lol. If i can get him out of the mountains during sheep season then I can beat him to that bigger ram:):):)
Have a great day great hunting season and be safe.
posting done all in fun:)

Mdf45

FNG
I watched that video too and it looks like Shane had a pretty good teacher ! Epic hunt is right

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Very special and wow what a ram. Thanks for sharing with us!

DHoover

FNG
I'm a horse person so I loved the video. That is some incredible country. It was cool to see Mike Hammetts ranch and lodge at the beginning of the video. I hunted moose and Mtn Goat with Mike and actually worked for him on the Middle fork of the Salmon almost 30 years ago. I'm really sad that he's gone.