Fantastic Sheep hunter and Guide

I'm a new member to Rokslide but a long time sheep hunter who focus's primarily on Stone sheep. I have hunted all the main drainage's of northern B.C. for many years taking some nice rams. After reading many of the postings in the sheep thread and hunters searching for an outstanding knowledgeable sheep guide. Id like to bring your attention to a very good friend of mine. Shayne Pallister. He currently resides in Fort St. John British Columbia, and guides in Canada , Mexico and the United States. Shayne's success rate for desert sheep in impressive and he guarantees Boone and Crocket Rams. Equally impressive are the Dall Sheep he has guided in Alaska and the many Stones he and his father have have taken. You can view shayne and his father Greg on Youtube "Epic 39 day stone sheep hunt" not only is it a awesome video it has heart. If anyone is interested contact me and id be happy to pass on his contact information.

Have a great day and be safe
Kley

TNsavageman

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve seen that video and it’s one of my favorite videos I’ve seen for a sheep hunt (or any hunt for that matter) He did a great job documenting it. Thanks for posting.

kaboku68

WKR
He has a great reputation up here in Fairbanks area. He has overcome tremendous physical hurdles and is a real butt kicker. The young bucks up here love him to death. They have said that he for better or worse hitches his horses completely differently the the horse guides up here. A huge thing about him is that he is always taking his kids out hunting and passing on his tradition. He also forages more than most sheep hunters and this is the mark of a true sheep hunter by becoming a mountain creature. He isn't a tourist but becomes part of the mountain landscape.

OP
stoneramhunter
He has a great reputation up here in Fairbanks area. He has overcome tremendous physical hurdles and is a real butt kicker. The young bucks up here love him to death. They have said that he for better or worse hitches his horses completely differently the the horse guides up here. A huge thing about him is that he is always taking his kids out hunting and passing on his tradition. He also forages more than most sheep hunters and this is the mark of a true sheep hunter by becoming a mountain creature. He isn't a tourist but becomes part of the mountain landscape.
Shane is all that lol. Spent some time with him in October. he must of been smoking hundred pounds of meat you name it moose elk deer , bear to name a few. makes awesome sausages salamis smoke hams ect ect. Shane has his smoked meat talents spot on and is a huge hit amongst family and freinds

OP
stoneramhunter
I'm a new member to Rokslide but a long time sheep hunter who focus's primarily on Stone sheep. I have hunted all the main drainage's of northern B.C. for many years taking some nice rams. After reading many of the postings in the sheep thread and hunters searching for an outstanding knowledgeable sheep guide. Id like to bring your attention to a very good friend of mine. Shayne Pallister. He currently resides in Fort St. John British Columbia, and guides in Canada , Mexico and the United States. Shayne's success rate for desert sheep in impressive and he guarantees Boone and Crocket Rams. Equally impressive are the Dall Sheep he has guided in Alaska and the many Stones he and his father have have taken. You can view shayne and his father Greg on Youtube "Epic 39 day stone sheep hunt" not only is it a awesome video it has heart. If anyone is interested contact me and id be happy to pass on his contact information.

Have a great day and be safe
Kley
Thank you for the likes to the thread and the sheep video

adamkolesar

Lil-Rokslider
Such a worthy documentary. Priceless to capture such an awesome hunt. We should all be so lucky to have that kind of shared experience!