Farewell to David Long

MattEastman

Lil-Rokslider
Dang,
would have liked to heard it from David himself.

I agree! Not trying to stir the pot, but something doesn't smell right with this whole thing.

When I first found out about this site and that David was a co founder, that was all I needed to hear. The guys a legend in my mind. He is the main reason I came to this site. He will be greatly missed on here.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Matt, there is nothing fishy going on! He was simply to busy to burn the candle on both ends. We would of loved for him to stay!.....I don't think some people on the outside relies the HUGE investment of time a site like this takes to setup and maintain.

FWilliams

FNG
Matt, there is nothing fishy going on! He was simply to busy to burn the candle on both ends. We would of loved for him to stay!.....I don't think some people on the outside relies the HUGE investment of time a site like this takes to setup and maintain.

I wasnt trying to stir the pot either, I showed up here because of David myself, i was just tickled to see guys like Matt, and Robby Denning etc. also showing up.....I have been part of some pretty big web sites and do know the level of commitment involved, thats why when one of the founding fathers of a site like that leaves , they usually come on and tell you , and reassure everyone that they are in great hands etc.....hence my comment .........carry on.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I can attest there is nothing "fishy". David put a ton of work into this site and just wasn't able to keep up that level of commitment. Simple as that.

Anyone can ask him...

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAP