Farting off in my Toyota Tacoma and it died ?

OP
O

Opah

WKR
Well now I have two motors to rebuild, the GMC Yukon blew a oil cooler line dumped the oil and by the time I could to a safe place to stop it was banging. 8.1 Vortex V8 not going to be Cheap

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Well now I have two motors to rebuild, the GMC Yukon blew a oil cooler line dumped the oil and by the time I could to a safe place to stop it was banging. 8.1 Vortex V8 not going to be Cheap
Go short block. Must be an echoes.

Broomd

WKR
So, did I miss that here, is the Taco motor toast? What happened?

OP
O

Opah

WKR
The Taco truck sounds top end passenger side read, The GMC thats bearings bottom end sounds like connecting rods or main bearings.
Find out about the GMC today, could be Karma I have worked them hard, they are 4X4 trucks anyways. 17 and 19 years old with 200,000 + both they paid for them selves.

Broomd

WKR
The Taco truck sounds top end passenger side read, The GMC thats bearings bottom end sounds like connecting rods or main bearings.
Find out about the GMC today, could be Karma I have worked them hard, they are 4X4 trucks anyways. 17 and 19 years old with 200,000 + both they paid for them selves.
That sucks. Was just curious if any of us got that original diagnosis right....suspected that oil pump failed at 100mph leading to oil starvation. I'd address that pump as well.

G/L with it.