Fast Eddie question

MT257

WKR
I am looking at getting a Fast eddie and not the XL version. Do the standard fast eddies (5pin) come with a standard sized pin housing? If so for those who have them what are the dimensions? Or are there multiple options for housing sizes?

OR Archer

WKR
There’s only one size housing. It will come with different sized sight rings that you can screw on and off of the housing.

Zac

WKR
The one Dudley is selling looks pretty slick. Ability to change back and forth from single pin to multiple is nice. Maybe you can do the same thing with the standard version I'm not sure.

OP
M

MT257

WKR
The one Dudley is selling looks pretty slick. Ability to change back and forth from single pin to multiple is nice. Maybe you can do the same thing with the standard version I'm not sure.

I believe you can do that with the standard. I think the logo on the wheel. Ring colors and indicator pin are the only difference

Reactions: Zac

OR Archer

WKR
I believe you can do that with the standard. I think the logo on the wheel. Ring colors and indicator pin are the only difference
You can do that with the standard. The only difference between the two is color and the tapes that are included. But to change between the two types of heads requires a different 3rd axis adapter.

sd375

Lil-Rokslider
The different 3rd axis adapter can be purchased directly from Spot Hogg. It was about $10-15 when I got one last spring.

Zac

WKR
That would be typical of most Nock On Rebrands.