fast eddie triple stack vs single pin

what is the difference (besides the obvious) so obviously the housing is different, and i assume the little rail that the pointers are in is different too?

i am asking because after the season is over i'm going to post up my triple stack to trade for a single pin housing, and i wanted to know exactly what pieces are triple stack exclusive, rather than trading the whole sight or selling and re-buying, i figured just trading the housing and whatever else is exclusive to the triple stack.

i'm thinking the sight housing and the little rail the pointers are in are the only difference, is that correct? it's been several years since i have had a SH slider, but i like it and am going to keep it, but i have changed my taste a little i guess, and like the sight picture a lot more using the top pin as the rover pin (rather than my bottom pin like i have always done) and if i'm going to use the top pin, i may as well de-clutter my sight picture with a 1 pin.

i never liked the concept of a single pin doing the hunting i do, and my issue with a single pin was a "in theory" i am gonna try it again, i think i'll be fine with it

OR Archer

WKR
Third axis adapter will be different as well. Other than that the other two pieces you mentioned are the only other differences.

Like OR said, from your third axis out, you need to change everything.

A single/double pin is mounted on a rod, 3/8 I believe. The triple stack and any pin housing is mounted to a simple T-bracket with the 4 holes to mount the multi housing.

I can send pictures to show the mounts and the difference

oilman87

FNG
I had a spot hog hog father double pin on my bow and wanted to switch to a five pin. I emailed spot hog to see if I could just swap out the housing, like it sounds like you're wanting to do. Unfortunately they told me that for the money I would spend swapping housings it would be worth just switching to the fast eddie five pin.

OR Archer

WKR
I had a spot hog hog father double pin on my bow and wanted to switch to a five pin. I emailed spot hog to see if I could just swap out the housing, like it sounds like you're wanting to do. Unfortunately they told me that for the money I would spend swapping housings it would be worth just switching to the fast eddie five pin.
Unfortunately to do what you wanted it would of been almost $200 in parts. His is a would be about $100 in parts.

oilman87

FNG
Unfortunately to do what you wanted it would of been almost $200 in parts. His is a would be about $100 in parts.
Yup that’s what spot hog pretty much told me, they didn’t give me a dollar amount though. But I’m happy with the fast eddie five pin so it all worked out! Roosiebull I hope that hunting with a single pin works out for you! I tried it and didn’t like it to much