Fast Eddie Vs Fast Eddie XL

I’m looking to get a new sight for my Hoyt Nitrux. I won’t be doing in competition shooting. Just hunting. I wanna be able to take a shot out to 70 yards and feel confident. Which one of these sights should I choose. I’ve heard the XL is really heavy. Anyone have any experiences with either.

I went Tommy Hogg and Hogg Father because the gearing wasn't open. If something can break or have an issue I can find it. So I decided on those two because of it. For hunting I use the Tommy. For competition I'm using a Hogg Father. I also use a 5 pin fixed in my Tommy for hunting. Using a single pin in the Father. The XL will definitely add weight out in front of the bow. Also the further out you get your sight the smaller peep you will want. So less light coming in making it more difficult to see. My thoughts on something similar but not the sights you asked about.

I sold two of my fast eddies and kept the Tommy Hogg, its built like a brick shithouse and the micro adjust is key, I had the XL's and didn't find them to be to heavy but I went from the tommy and hha kingpin TE which is heavy. Its definitely a great sight but the Tommy won me over