Fast Eddie XL & HHA Tetra RYZ

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
I have been using the fast Eddie for a year now and just got the HHA. both of them are the 2 pin. i Like them both but there are pros and cons with both.
Dislikes
fast Eddie - changing or adjusting sight tapes sucks! 2nd axis not independent from elevation adjustment. No adjustment marks for windage on bar
HHA- 2nd axis adjustment seems like I really had to crank it down for it to keep position, it moved on me once! Old eyes have a hard time seeing the sight tapes

fast Eddie - tough as nails, sight tapes are easy to see pointers could be a little more precise. Dial is smooth. I get more distance than the HHA almost 10 yards?

HHA - more refined as far as machining and finishes. Love the windage adjustment with the marks so you know where you started. Dial is very smooth. Love the removable sight tape wheel makes it super easy to put new tapes on or adjust if your tapes are a little off. 2nd axis is independent from elevation adjustment so you can set it once and forget it. 3rd axis is easier To set than fast Eddie.

just a few of my observations so far, I really like them both and still have not decided which I like better!

N2TRKYS

WKR
I’ve been using HHA sights for years. I tried the SH triple stack when it came out and hated it. I sent it back and highly doubt I will ever use anything but HHA sights from now on.

Love that break down. Have you always been a single pin(or stacked) guy? I am getting into archery and debating on a multi pin slider 3 or 4 pin vs a single/double pin slider. Do you find it easy to gap shoot or do you always dial?

OP
Colobwhntr

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve shot Spott Hogg 7 deadly pin for probably 10 years until I got the fast Eddie, I never knew what I was missing, the sight picture is so nice without all those pins. When I’m hunting i Set my top pin for 30 and my second pin is 45 yards which covers me out to 50 before having to dial, figure any further I should have time to move my sight. I always did ok at gap shooting but being able to dial exact is awesome.