Fast, Fast twist, .22

khuber84

WKR
ADG makes 22 Creed brass and it's pretty good stuff. I believe it's also a tick on the thick-ish side so it may have a slight reduced case capacity over some of the others but I can live with that if the quality is there and it means less prep work and lasts longer.
My cousin picked up 100x pieces of adg. It has the smallest capacity I've observed. It's tough stuff though. Roughly half to 3/4 grain less than peterson. I found the peterson to be better quality.

I have shot 3 Coyotes in the last month with my 22-250. I am pushing 50 grain Hornady V-MAXs in a 1in14 inch twist barrel at 4,006 FPS. It is an absolute laser. I never have to muck with hold overs or wind out to 400 yards. I just put the cross hairs on the Coyote and it is DRT every time with that bullet. I can dial up to 600 yards with that bullet, no problem, so long as the animal does not move much.

The 22-250 is THE BEST round for Coyotes. They also work well for smaller varmints as well. I cannot think of a better cartridge based on personal experience.

And during the craziness, I have sourced bullets, powder, and brass in the last 30 days to last me years. Components for that cartridge a pretty easy to come by. I highly recommend the 22-250, you will not be disappointed.