Fat Guy Weekly Weigh In.

3/7 - 231
3/11 - 229
3/18 - 231 (sick)
3/25 - 228
4/2 - 226
4/9 - 226
4/15 - 224.4 (sick)

Last time I was under 225 was over a decade ago. I'm down 45 lbs from my highest weight three years ago. Slow and steady. I didn't put it on all at once, I won't take it off all at once.

granite7

Lil-Rokslider
Slow and steady. I didn't put it on all at once, I won't take it off all at once.

That is a good, sustainable pace. Good work! Changing eating habits is a lifestyle change that we all have to make. Keep going, you’ll get there!

I would say take extra care this week after you were sick. If you’re like me, your body will rebound and drive extra appetite once you feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strand

Lil-Rokslider
3/4 - 242
4/1 - 230
4/8 - 229
4/15 - 227

Had another solid week with no missed workouts. Talked the wife into letting me be gone all day Saturday and put on 10.3 miles in the badlands shed hunting. I also hiked 133 floors based on what my fitbit told me...I was feeling it yesterday for sure. I foam rolled and stretched for a good 30 minutes yesterday and felt pretty good this morning. I think I could have been down another lb or so if it weren't for the double bacon cheeseburger I pounded after my hike, but it was worth it. Nice work to everyone else on here.

eamyrick

WKR
Legit fatty here found this thread right around march 24th after I stepped on the scale at 306 as of today I'm down to 285. Been hiding in the shadows watching everyone progress. Hoping to be under 240 before my colorado muley hunt. Yall sure do inspire people keep up the good work!

Man that’s awesome work.

Willie IV

FNG
246.4 this morning. The last 6 weeks I've suffered thru two bad dental crowns that eventually led to two root canals. 5 weeks of pain and no real solid foods meant alot of mac n cheese and mashed taters. I'm thankful I maintained but am feeling 100% better so time to get nutrition back on track!!!

sram9102

WKR
Reading about some of you getting thousands of feet in elevation change in a single hike makes IN all that more depressing. There is only about 300' of elevation change from the two extremes in my entire county...

Fatcamp

WKR
Ryan crushing it!

I'm still fat. Up to 2.5 miles without stopping, and bench sets up to 150# with no shoulder pain.

Submitted a huge project in the only class I was worried about. Sure to pass now. Two weeks left in the semester.

This weekend was rough. I indulged way too much. I was at 225 before my shower after the gym on Saturday, but by Sunday evening I was around 230.
I was hoping a big poo would save my week, but no luck...
I'm hesitant to worry about the day to day or hour to hour weight trend, as I know that quart of water in the morning is 2 lb. and a sweat soaked shirt can be over a pound.
My daddy didn't raise a quitter so even though I know its empty calories I'm not going to quit drinking. BUT I'm trying to manage it. For those of you that did quit drinking... salute.
I didn't weigh myself at they gym this morning, I'm weak I know it, and I didn't want to see the number. I'll do cardio tomorrow morning and check back in.
Thanks all for the accountability