Fat Guy Weekly Weigh In.

Ctitus25

Lil-Rokslider
Been almost a month so though I would check in. Down from 220lbs to 210lbs. Had to dial back on the intensity at the request of my PT though :( So I've really been watching my caloric intake coupled with light exercise.

archp625

WKR
I haven't been to this thread before but decided to join. I am 6'1" and was 264.3 lbs on March 1st of this year. I went on an antelope hunt last year. An obese person can go on that hunt. This year I am hunting in Eastern Montana. I know still not tough but didn't my weight to bring me down. As of today I am down to 216.4 lbs. I still have more weight to lose but I am heading in the right direction for my November hunt.

Mt Al

WKR
I haven't been to this thread before but decided to join. I am 6'1" and was 264.3 lbs on March 1st of this year. I went on an antelope hunt last year. An obese person can go on that hunt. This year I am hunting in Eastern Montana. I know still not tough but didn't my weight to bring me down. As of today I am down to 216.4 lbs. I still have more weight to lose but I am heading in the right direction for my November hunt.

264 to 216?!? Congratulations, very impressive

Extrapale

WKR
251.1 this morning. I have put on 20lbs over the last 2 years. Some of that was muscle. I have been crossfitting for almost 6 years, and have had a hard time adding strength. Figured out the strength part. My bf is back up around 20%, so I have some excess. I want to get back to 225 over the next 26 weeks.

6'6" 47 yo.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
I have managed to lose 15 of those pounds. Still working on it slowly. If it wasn't for beer, I'd be there.

Reactions: LLB

archp625

WKR
I'm now down to 211. Feeling good for my upcomming trip.

Reactions: LLB

JoeG

FNG
Up to 250 after back surgery. Still can do no exercise. Hopefully surgeon clears me soon. Not much time but would love to get back down to around 200

Extrapale

WKR
I have managed to lose 15 of those pounds. Still working on it slowly. If it wasn't for beer, I'd be there.

Made it to 235 earlier this month. I am a little afraid to weigh myself after the last 2 days. Still way to much beer in the diet.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Ok time to revisit this one. Feel a little behind getting started this year. Started hitting it hard getting ready for my Idaho elk and deer hunt in late October. Started about a month ago at 240 and I’m down to 229 (this morning). Target goal is 200. I’m doing some of the mountain ops stuff this year to assist, along with p90x and elk fit.

who else it in pre-season prep mode?

Geewhiz

WKR
6’3” in mid March I was 214.4. Down to 190. Not sure what exactly the goal is, we’ll see where I end up.
I tend to fluctuate in weight quite a bit throughout the year so every summer I quit the crap food and drop a few lbs for archery. Notice a huge difference every year.

I haven’t, however, been below 190 in the last 10 years, so this is cool.

I guess I’ll shoot for 180 like you guys. Haha

reaperukon

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll jump on to this as well.
42yo
6’
253# 3/1/21
243# 4/1/21
241# 5/1/21
243# 6/1/21
___# 7/1/21
___# 8/1/21
___# 8/13/21

Time to crack down again. I was religiously tracking macros 5/7 days and working out with a mediocre attitude. I’d like to say that my attitude has become better. My workouts have some vigor to them. I use some MTNOPS products and started using some Bucked Up products. I think both product lines have some good benefits for me. I’ll weigh in here once a week for some accountability.

Goal is to get down to 215# by Aug 13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John.b

FNG
New guy here, hoping to hop on this train.

I’m floating around 6’1” 270#. Hoping to get back down to the 200 mark. I’ve been working at a desk job for the past hand full of years and I keep packing on the pounds. I have a baby due in October so I’m hoping to be at 220 by then.