FAT SHAMING GUY NEEDS PUFFY COAT

Taylord9

FNG
Hey this is the fat shaming guy. Down over 70 lbs since April. Now I need new gear cuz I’m swimming in my stuff. Xl pants xxl or xl coat. Want set of puffy pants and coat. Any discount codes or uses stuff you want to get rid of would be swell. Or any input on what I should get. I’m a baller in a budget.

Attachments

• 144479A2-7656-4682-94CD-C71040219BAC.jpeg
    144479A2-7656-4682-94CD-C71040219BAC.jpeg
    306.8 KB · Views: 98
Job well done on the weight loss!! Feels amazing doesn't it. Also love the fact that your keeping the flow going as well! ;)
I am on the same journey as yourself, and have found that it is all a crap shoot. I am 6/5, so I usually have to buy a size up just for the length. I am currently wearing a 3XL Kuiu jacket, but it is way too big in the mid-section, but perfect in the arms. I did return my 3XL vest that I bought for a XXL, and that fits great. On the other hand, my Ptarmigan Puffy from Skre in 3XL now fits perfect. See what you can buy used on the classifieds, and if it doesn't work, re-list it. Its probably the best option to see what works. Also keep in mind that there is nothing wrong with mis-matched as well. I have a little bit of Skre, FL & Kuiu in my complete kit.
Keep Hammering on the journey!

davitia

FNG
hell yea on that weight loss man - good work! I'm a big fan of the uncompaghre puffy pants and jacket. When the weather dips below freezing I typically layer over my puffy pants as opposed to wearing them over my pants while glassing. They work great and keep me warm down into the teens.

Also a bog fan of the unc 2.0 jacket layered over the kiln and klamath. If the temps dip below freezing I typically add a down puffy into the mix and wear the unc 2.0 as my outer layer.