FAT SHAMING NEEDED.

OP
Taylord9

Taylord9

FNG
UPDATE BUTT HEADS
What’s up guys thanks for the fat shaming. It seems to be working. I’m down 48 lbs since April. I’ve been eatin good gettin my steps in and I’ve been checking trail cams in the mountains and not dying. Still a ways to go but headed in right direction. I can see my wiener when I go pee again so that’s a bonus! Not excited to buy all new hunting clothes though.... well I am, my wife isnt! Haha

fatlander

WKR
f0382958a285c96404159cccbd4beb79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foggy Mountain

Lil-Rokslider
The most important aspect of any training is the brain. It’s your most effective and questionable muscle.
You’ll see guys in the gym about to bench say, they start breathing heavy, keep readjusting the grip. Fighters, actually superior but take a few shot and start to question themselves. Runners, about halfway through a race or hikers on a climb, the brain is what makes you keep going. Not insults. Needs to come from you and your will. Set your brain and do it

FWTXN

FNG
It's all about consistency. Some days it's easy and some days it's hard, but you just have to keep making the decision to do the little things every day and they will add up over time.