FAT SHAMING NEEDED.

Moserkr

WKR
The power of your attractiveness to potential mates skyrockets and you WILL notice the difference in attention that you receive! And... the level to which you can begin to more aggressively play your hand in terms of engineering/pushing social encounters in the direction of the bedroom! When you get into that era... the reward then becomes Mega and addictive, so then you'll even more passionately reaffirm your dedication to your efforts! And OMG it's a beautiful place to be!
Well said by gdog and many others. You have already come a long way at being down 33 lbs. The power of p&$$¥ is an amazing drug. Certainly helped me want to be lean again. Now Im married with a kid and live vicariously through others. So come on OP, we want to see some trophies!! And not just a big buck or bull. Unless you’re married... dont rain on my sunshine. Lets assume you’re not.

OP
Taylord9

Taylord9

FNG
Thanks for all the advice and fat shaming. Nose is to the ground and I’m grinding it out.

woodson

FNG
Download the lose it app, set a weight goal, enter your body stats. Then, log everything you put in your mouth for 3-4 weeks a and that will recalibrate your brain’s understanding of what you need to eat in a day. Also, exercise, but don’t let the app offset calories for that and if you stay on your calorie budget you are guaranteed to lose weight due to an intake/output deficit. Quit soda.

Deerhunter6250

Lil-Rokslider
Its not rocket science!! Do more eat less. Lots of protein. I trained and ran a marathon last year to be ready for a sheep hunt. Good luck.

Calisthenic exercises provide extra incentive. Set your goal at your limit and increase as fast as you can. A day of bad eating means you won't be able to attain your goal.
For example, if 50 pushups is what you say is your max, you're gonna have a hard time getting past 48 after a burger, fries, and shake.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TheGDog

WKR
Also... adding the aspect of only eating home-cooked whole-foods... does a lot to dissaude you from giving in to snacking urges for poor quality food since you have to actually bust out pots and pans and prepare it. Takes away the convenience factor tied in with those habits.

I’m in the same boat minus already losing 33lbs haha. I have a few tags in my pocket this year and have 3 months to lose 30-40! I wish the Marine Corps would let me go back to boot camp for another 13 weeks of motivation

ODB

WKR
Don;t focus on the goal, focus on the habits to reach the goal. You establish the habits, the goal is inevitable.

Every time you open your yap and shove in a cream pie, ask yourself, "Is this habit of wolfing down 350 calories without tasting it helping me achieve my goal of not being a lardass?" Think about it in reverse... if getting fat was your goal, would your habit get you there? If so, dump it.

If it's a habit that does not lead to the goal, work to change that habit. If you eat it anyway, you don't really have a goal.

Imagine a baseball game - both teams show up to win the game - the same goal. Only one wins. Why? Luck? Nope.

Make being thin(ner) the IDENTITY you want to own. Do you identify as a lardass or a slimmer dude? If the latter, work on your habits. You WILL become a slimmer dude.

Weigh your habits - assign them a value relative to your goal. Keep only those that serve your goal. Everything you do throughout the day is a habit.

I know how this works because I've done it and still in the process. It's hard. Sometimes you have to be an asshole and say, "I want piece of avodaco toast, and that's all, for dinner.' or "I'm not going out to dinner because I know I will over-eat." Shit happens. Get lighter, get healthier, establish better habits, and it won't be work any more.

Hit it.

Last edited:

FishTacos

FNG
50# in 14 weeks in unrealistic. Decide that the most important thing to you is not being a fat slob and then behave accordingly.....1# a week is reasonable and also leads to sustainability. Find sustainable nutrition/lifestyle that will allow long term results.

This is right. You may also find your weight loss plateaus after an exciting drop if you are reducing calories aggressively (net calories: what you eat minus workouts+ base metabolic rate). So you can rip off weight quickly by hitting weight loss hard via caloric restriction, but your body will not like that and it will adapt by slowing your metabolism. Then it will become difficult to strip off pounds as your body will be fighting you every step of the way. There is a ton of research out there on the topic. Tldr is to reduce calories ~100 a week and get every ounce of weightloss you can at that deficit. When that level plateaus, drop another 100 calories as you approach your goal weight. Repeat that until you get your goal. There are other tactics to work in to speed your metabolism back up, but that’s research you should look into yourself to come up with a good plan.

If you don’t, you will be fighting a slowing metabolism and could be fighting a weight ‘rebound’ when you stop your aggressive caloric restriction.

LJ Buck

WKR
Here you want some real shit!!!!

here is my little boy 8yr old fighting terminal cancer and he said he wanted to hike to the top of the sand dunes in Co (we live 1hr from them) so mid treatment with a g tube in his belly hikes past all the skinny and fat people that don’t have the mental strength to get it done.
Also get educated on nutrition. Buy a whoop band for perspective and remember no excuse, someone out their has it worse and is doing more with it. Good Luck!!!!

Focus your brain it will show u what your body can do!!!!
For motivation-you can’t tell me this little boy can accomplish this and you can’t loose some weight and put the ******* fork down!!! Beat of luck to you hope this helps!!!!

Attachments

• FAF7A3D4-D4E4-4BED-B485-8BD469E94374.jpeg
    FAF7A3D4-D4E4-4BED-B485-8BD469E94374.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 21F7ABBF-698B-47E7-BE3E-A88CCEAAE83D.jpeg
    21F7ABBF-698B-47E7-BE3E-A88CCEAAE83D.jpeg
    335.9 KB · Views: 41

here is my little boy 8yr old fighting terminal cancer and he said he wanted to hike to the top of the sand dunes in Co (we live 1hr from them) so mid treatment with a g tube in his belly hikes past all the skinny and fat people that don’t have the mental strength to get it done.
Also get educated on nutrition. Buy a whoop band for perspective and remember no excuse, someone out their has it worse and is doing more with it. Good Luck!!!!

For motivation-you can’t tell me this little boy can accomplish this and you can’t loose some weight and put the ******* fork down!!! Beat of luck to you hope this helps!!!!

F ing right man. God bless your boy and your family.

OP. It’s not PC to say any more, but man the f up. Hell. I was only 155 and just lost 10 lbs in 2 months by not eating shit at lunch. You can’t lose 100 calories doing a workout and think you can fill your face. If you are a puss and have no self motivations, read David Goggins book. That’s some motivating shit right there. #canthurtme #stayhard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*zap*

WKR
consistency in diet and exercise is how people stay trim....many come and go but the consistent remain.

Jenks

FNG
Try CrossFit if there is a CrossFit gym in you area. It's no joke. All cardio

Get your fat ass moving.

giphy.gif

ODB

WKR

Brilliant. Your kid is a legend - bless him. Tell that tough bugger to hang in there and that he’s an inspiration to a dude in Idaho who’s in the midst of making his own changes and reaching his goals.

fatlander

WKR
Stop being a lazy fat sack of shit. Eat less, eat clean, and move more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk