Fatcamp goes to Wyoming

jmez

WKR
Yep, it actually works pretty well. Cats aren't smart to traps like canines. Christmas ornaments will also work.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

OP
Fatcamp

Fatcamp

WKR
Yep, it actually works pretty well. Cats aren't smart to traps like canines. Christmas ornaments will also work.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

How interesting. I have only been around coyote trapping, and that was no coyote set. LOL.

hobbes

WKR
Maybe Wyoming is different, but it's not legal to trap mountain lions in MT. I'd say bobcat set also.

OP
Fatcamp

Fatcamp

WKR
So we made it back to the spot I shot my buck last Fall. Hot. Holy, hot. Two bedded velvet bucks not 100 yards from where I killed him, one a dang nice 5x5. His carcass is completely gone, not a trace. Including the bullet I set aside while cleaning and forgot to pick up. Wyoming tested the teeth for me and he was 4.5 years old.

Saw some elk, found some new spots to glass from if we ever hunt it again. We brought the kids in here for the first time so it was a pretty cool day.

Stopped in the area I will archery hunt in South Dakota and found some very nice bucks in there. Only a couple weeks away.

So we made it back to the spot I shot my buck last Fall. Hot. Holy, hot. Two bedded velvet bucks not 100 yards from where I killed him, one a dang nice 5x5. His carcass is completely gone, not a trace. Including the bullet I set aside while cleaning and forgot to pick up. Wyoming tested the teeth for me and he was 4.5 years old.

Saw some elk, found some new spots to glass from if we ever hunt it again. We brought the kids in here for the first time so it was a pretty cool day.

Stopped in the area I will archery hunt in South Dakota and found some very nice bucks in there. Only a couple weeks away.
Very cool south dakota bowhunting sounds fun!!!

Give it a go next year! You have to apply early but you can get the tag for sure.
I'll be in Montana next year after mulies, but maybe the year after , when is the wyoming application period?? Is it like a general tag or a draw requiring only one point???

OP
Fatcamp

Fatcamp

WKR
I'll be in Montana next year after mulies, but maybe the year after , when is the wyoming application period?? Is it like a general tag or a draw requiring only one point???

Wyoming draws in the spring and is a draw for all non-resident mule deer tags, or at least the ones I know about.

They have a great website.