Father Daughter bear video

Bater

WKR
Congrats on your season and some time well spent with your daughter. Really enjoyed the video, now I’m ready for spring bear!

OP
lang

lang

Lil-Rokslider
I have felt bad preaching so much, but if saves one person from loosing a bear I'll keep it up. I lost one on film hit perfect halfway up on the shoulder line (perfect 10 ring on any 3D target!)...tracked it over a mile and it was still alive the next day and eventually lost blood. I studied and found the people in the know all aim back away from the shoulder. Canadian guides will even tell hunters to aim for the middle of the middle. Preached to my buddy...he didn't listen and lost a 450 LB monster same story. Hit right where we aim for ungulates and lost blood after tracking a mile+ next day. We get a couple pics of him every year. Since aiming 4-6" back we haven't had a bear go 30 yards. Just think all the guys that with rifles say how hard bears are to kill and you need to take out a shoulder are missing the vitals. Don't just take my word for it.

Awesome video and damn good explanation to where the vitals are on a bear. I had no idea and I’m just getting into bear hunting. Thanks for the video and the advice

Skip_Dog

FNG
Loved the video. I wish I could film my hunts like that. Great job with your daughter on her first bear.