Father's Day Discount

What's up Roksliders?!

We're running a promo for Father's Day. Save 10% on your order when you use code DAD21 at checkout. Every order through the month of June will also get you entered to win a Custom Grizzly Cooler packed full of Skoped Industries Goodies.

https://www.phoneskope.com/

If you have a question about our digiscoping adapters, please drop a comment below. Thanks!

Skope on,
Tim

idcuda

WKR
Hi Tim, I'm looking for a setup for my phone (S21) and spotting scope (kowa 773 wide eyepiece). I'm debating between the scope-specific and the universal adapters. Is the universal mount as stable as the specific?

I don't really see myself needing it for other optics, but you never know. That's the only reason I'm considering a universal.

OP
P
Hi Tim, I'm looking for a setup for my phone (S21) and spotting scope (kowa 773 wide eyepiece). I'm debating between the scope-specific and the universal adapters. Is the universal mount as stable as the specific?

I don't really see myself needing it for other optics, but you never know. That's the only reason I'm considering a universal.
The universal is as stable as the optic-specific, especially since you can tighten it down and lock it in place. It's a little bulkier and not as simple and easy to use as the optic-specific. Personally, I'm not a fan of any universal piece. The phone and optic-specific combo is just way too easy to use, haha.

idcuda

WKR
The universal is as stable as the optic-specific, especially since you can tighten it down and lock it in place. It's a little bulkier and not as simple and easy to use as the optic-specific. Personally, I'm not a fan of any universal piece. The phone and optic-specific combo is just way too easy to use, haha.
Ok, that's about what I figured. Thanks for the feedback!