Favorite 4 arrow quiver

Sled

WKR
Looking for a decent 4 arrow that will fit a prime. If you have any recommendations I'm all ears. Thanks

TheTone

WKR
It’s not a four arrow (could always only put 4 in) but I like the 2 piece prime Sherpa quiver a lot.

Don’t mean to hijack but am curious if anyone has used the tree limb premium two piece quiver? If how do you like it?

It comes in a 3 and 5 arrow option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for tight spot, even though it's not a four arrow quiver. I have the five arrow Rise model, really like it. Fits on the bow perfectly and arrows are very secured.

OP
Sled

Sled

WKR
I guess I forgot to mention I prefer the 2 piece quivers for strength. I hunt steep slopes and have found myself on my butt more than I'd like. I lve only broken 2 one piece quivers so far but I don't want to try to break any records. So far, Hoyt is the only one I'm finding with 4 arrows.

I guess I forgot to mention I prefer the 2 piece quivers for strength. I hunt steep slopes and have found myself on my butt more than I'd like. I lve only broken 2 one piece quivers so far but I don't want to try to break any records. So far, Hoyt is the only one I'm finding with 4 arrows.

What’s wrong with a 5 or 6. I have G5 headlock that holds 6 and a Alpine 5 arrow quiver and for whitetails I never carry more than 4. In Colorado I carry a full quiver since I am backpack hunting and keep a few arrows in my pack just in case.

Zackw

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got a Rize and put on a southland archery 4 arrow quiver. It was super cheap but works great. I machined a small aluminum bracket to bring the quiver closer to the riser and back. I then used the lower quiver mount to attach my rear stabilizer bar. Works pretty well.

OP
Sled

Sled

WKR
What’s wrong with a 5 or 6. I have G5 headlock that holds 6 and a Alpine 5 arrow quiver and for whitetails I never carry more than 4. In Colorado I carry a full quiver since I am backpack hunting and keep a few arrows in my pack just in case.

They just get a bit bulky and most of my hunts are day hunts. I've never needed more than 2 arrows and don't like the idea of leaving blank spots in a quiver, unless I have an animal in the pack. I feel like 4 would give me an ideal number of arrows without all the extra bulk. I've considered going down to a 3 arrow but they just look awkward on today's hunting bows.

Fwiw, the quiver stays on and is mounted tight to the bow. The two piece quivers seem to do a better job of getting close to the riser and no breaking in a fall, which happens.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far.

They just get a bit bulky and most of my hunts are day hunts. I've never needed more than 2 arrows and don't like the idea of leaving blank spots in a quiver, unless I have an animal in the pack. I feel like 4 would give me an ideal number of arrows without all the extra bulk. I've considered going down to a 3 arrow but they just look awkward on today's hunting bows.

Fwiw, the quiver stays on and is mounted tight to the bow. The two piece quivers seem to do a better job of getting close to the riser and no breaking in a fall, which happens.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far.
I think the TightSpot checks all your boxes (aside from two piece), especially since it sits so tight to the bow. Their 3 arrow version looks pretty slick and would look nice on a bow, I think. You could order one from BlackOvis and get free shipping and if you don't like it simply pay the small return shipping cost. The price of the quiver is worth it, they're just so well made. Plus their warranty is awesome, they'll fix it free even if it's your fault.
I tried one of the G5 quivers and thought it was ugly and bulky, but everyone has a preference. Not judging!
That Hoyt two piece one looks nice, but on my Mathews would look weird. ha!

Last edited:
OP
Sled

Sled

WKR
Bumping my old thread because I'm still on the hunt. I went to put my old 2 piece quiver back on only to realize the Sherpa mount on the new prime bows wont work with the old ones. That seemingly leave the option of a 6 arrow Sherpa quiver. They look a bit heavy and have more arrows than I need but it might be the only 2 piece option out there. Any else have an idea on how to retrofit an aftermarket quiver to fit the Sherpa system?

OP
Sled

Sled

WKR
Don't know anything about the Sherpa. But as a TightSpot recommender earlier, I see they now offer a 2-piece option: https://www.tightspotquiver.com/products.

Thanks for the heads up. I called them and was told they are working on a mount for the Sherpa system and it should be ready for the winter. In the meantime I'll likely run a Sherpa 6 arrow and see what I can do to modify it.