Favorite airline bowcase

Trial153

WKR
The Easton cases are expensive for what they are, a glorified soft case with limited capacity

Fatcamp

WKR
I fly with a SKB double bow a few times a year on Southwest and United. I take my bow, handgun and most of my hunting clothes as well. I lock it with 4 non tsa locks and let them run it through x-ray machine while I wait.

I feel better with the hard case and packing the hand gun I can use non TSA locks to avoid theft. Prior to this I used a SKB case with built in TSA locks and my rangefinder was stolen on a trip.

After looking at options today I believe this is the option for me. First, there's no way I'm wandering the wilds of Arizona without pistols. Second, I don't want the TSA clowns touching my stuff.
We flew into and out of Denver with a Plano box full of pistols and spearguns. Worked really well.

TJfromTX

FNG
I went with the Pelican V800 Vault, caught it on sale at Bass Pro. Technically it is a double rifle case, but it has room for everything and then some. Everything has its place: Bow, Sight, Quiver, Release, Stabilizer, Multitool, Allen Wrench Set, Binoculars and Rangefinder all have places cut out in the foam with room for more if needed.
All 4 locking points get a long shank Brinks (not TSA) padlocks, and the best part is it has rollers. Definitely over engineered, but worth it to know my bow is in a good place. Was able to keep it under 50 lb as well. (also..... Zip Strapped the bow with a large zip strap, just in case)