Favorite backcountry cocktail

Swamppirate

Lil-Rokslider
A good bourbon or rye. Neat. It’s made for a few challenging mornings, but it’s delicious. A gnarly hike with a hangover is good for you. Builds character.

Matter fact, next time I need to vet a new hunting partner, I’ll get them liquored up and see if they quit on me in the morning.

Had a few PT formations where hurling was in full effect...but I finished the run :)

SgtTanner

Lil-Rokslider
Had a few PT formations where hurling was in full effect...but I finished the run :)

Atta boy. I’ve been there as well. Last summer I was in training in Montgomery, AL. 90 degrees at 7am after an evening of group class “work” is the recipe.

What are you hunting in 2020?

Throc

Lil-Rokslider
Jim Beam, Lemon Lime Gatorade packet, and fresh filtered mountain lake or creek water. A couple of these make sleeping on an air pad a lot easier for me at night.

AndySee

FNG
Crown served up, sometimes a lime twist. When we go in scouting in the summer everyone going in takes a 12 pack of beer. After we find our camping spot we bury the beer . It has always been there when we arrive . just plop it in the lake or stream. Taste great after a long hike or pack back to camp. nobody gets goofy just helps you relax.
Caches are the best. Great idea

SonnyDay

WKR
Bourbon usually. Or Johnny Walker Black if I want a little more smoke. I know single malts get all the girls (and, believe me, I love me some Lagavulin 16), but there's 50-year old scotch blended into JWB that wouldn't otherwise leave Scotland. I tried a Pocket Cocktail Old Fashioned last weekend and it wasn't bad. Might bring a few in the fall.

OP
BigCountry344
How do you keep it cold in the summer time or just drink it as is no matter what. Some alcohol I could never drink warm.

Nomadx2

Lil-Rokslider
A good rick dark rum and chocolate pudding cups. Take a spoonful of pudding out, then fill hole with dark rum. and mix. A great treat to enjoy with friends around a campfire.

I love Oatmeal Cookie Shot. Its one of the shot that isn't too hard for any girl and you will just loved it, You can check its Nutritional Facts which tells it has 0 Cholesterol.
It tastes exactly like an oatmeal cookie. Loved drinking it after finishing my work