Favorite backcountry cocktail

william schmaltz

I like to do hot chocolate with marshmallow vodka. That always boosts spirits when its non stop rain/cold/wind. Either that or I do Pendleton whiskey solo if it's cold enough or with a splash of stream water. That stuff has to kill Giardia right?

x2 on the platapus bag

Bocephus21

Just get some highwest whiskey and fill a few flasks, maybe a few Rainiers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

I like to do hot chocolate with marshmallow vodka. That always boosts spirits when its non stop rain/cold/wind. Either that or I do Pendleton whiskey solo if it's cold enough or with a splash of stream water. That stuff has to kill Giardia right?

x2 on the platapus bag
You ever end up in a pinch, run out of hot chocolate and end up getting assholed off chugging marshmallow vodka???

Kevin Dill

Titanium flask loaded with something hard to find....always bourbon. EH Taylor Single, WL Weller Antique, Jefferson's Reserve Cask, Blanton's, Woodford's Brandy Cask, etc. When it's time to turn up the heat, some Stagg Jr is the ticket at 132 proof.

OXN939

Gotta celebrate with a bottle of something nice. Talisker 18 for Alaska next month. Can't pop the seal til tags are filled or the night before the flight back to civilization, the two of which coincide in a perfect world