Favorite Bino Harness?

Hondo

WKR
I went from a Badlands to a Kuiu and then to a Mystery Ranch (Medium) which I have been using for the last few years. I haven't felt the itch to try anything new yet as the MR fits my current needs well. I've been using 32, 36 and 42 OD Bins without any issues.

yfarm

WKR
Just bought a pr of BX4 Pros, case provided has molle attachment on the back, cant find a chest harness that mates to a Molle case. Ordered Leupolds version of a Kuiu for $39. Have the Kuiu for my 18x vortex, will see how the knock off works

Marmots

Lil-Rokslider
I have over 1000 days of wear on my original AGC pack because I wear it everyday at work. It is super overbuilt and heavier than it needs to be in the mountains, but I love how that extra bulk protects the binos when I'm doing truly dumb stuff like crawling.

I prefer the AGC hook and shock cord closure. It is easy to use with one hand, no matter what the competitors marketing says.

dj1975232

Lil-Rokslider
Still using my AGC. I’ve test driven some others and I like the Marsupial but no reason to change until this one dies.

AGC Kodiak Cub Maxx for 8X33s and the next size up (can't recall) with Maxx for the 10.5X44s. I like the full coverage and the additional storage. I haven't found anything that I like as well, much less, better.

I've been really happy with my Sitka Bino Bivy. It has a two zipper main access but you can leave it unzipped and just use the magnetic fastener it has for when sitting or moving slowly so you don't have to zip and unzip every time. I have the 12-15x size and I lay my range finder flat in the bottom and still have plenty of room for my 12x50's to sit on top. Also has two outer pouches that I use for wind checker on one side and GPS on the other, and two inner pockets on sides of the inside that I use for storing calls and other small items.

Some of these are pretty heavy. I tried the Marsupial and it was nice but I thought a little overbuilt for backpacking. I have one of the mystery ranches and it’s nice that you can put your bear spray on the bottom, and attach the whole thing to your pack shoulder straps if you don’t want to wear it with the chest harness. If you’re on foot and wearing your pack and doing lots of layer changes, that could be a bonus. A friend had the Kuiu one and it’s working great for him as well. But ultimately I got tired of bringing one more piece of gear— I just wear the binos around my neck and tuck them under my windbreaker so they don’t swing. They’re around 20 oz.

limerock

FNG
The original kuiu harness works for me. I had an older badlands harness prior to that.