Favorite compression sack / dry bags / organization bags?

Well I just got back home and seemed to misplace my compression sack for my sleeping bag. Got me wondering what your guys' favorites are for that, dry bags, and organizing bags. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skierhs

WKR
Sea to summit are the compression bags I use. I use both their ultra light bags and their waterproof ones. The water proof ones I’ve been using for 6 or so years now and have yet for one to fail me. The ultralight ones I’ve been using the same ones for over 14 years and it still is holding up great.

Whitetoptom

Lil-Rokslider
I'm running a 55L outdoor research durable dry sack. It holds all of my dry goods in my pack. Used it all last year. It seems to be really good so far. OR has a lifetime warranty. Infinity warranty I think is what they call it.

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Sea to summit eVent is what I’m using for my sleeping bag.

Another fan of these for my clothes and sometimes sleeping bag. For sleeping gear I usually use a kifaru compression sack. I has side compression and I like that you end up with more of a “tubel shape than a “ball”. It goes at the bottom of my pack and fits well. I size up and my pad, pillow, bivy and bag all go in.

I use a contractor bag or one of those big 55L OR bags if I am heading into bad rain or there is a high chance of get wet. Kifaru also sells them, or they did. I also use pull outs (kifaru as well) for organization more than water proofing.

I also have some stuff sacks by jimmy tarps (bought a multipack from them) and a few DCF sacks for random stuff. I don’t really think the DCF are worth the $$$ and relatively lower durability for the minimal weight savings they offer. DCF is half the weight for roughly 3x the price so I tend to use the Silnylon ones the most.

OP
westonadkins
Great feedback, all. Thanks. Good to know that those e-vents are worth the money. I have a few smaller sea to summit dry bags and have had good success with them. I'll probably go that route. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chasewild

WKR
I used to use the sea to summit stuff sack that was all eVent. I bought the cordura sea to summit with the eVent bottom and I like the decrease in bulk.

ranch

FNG
I would stay away from the Sea to Summit Ultrasil dry sacks. I’ve put holes in every single one I’ve used.

bitbckt

Lil-Rokslider
I use Sea-to-Summit eVent compression - important! eVent will re-inflate if not under constant compression - for my down quilt, and Kifaru pull-outs for most everything else. My possibles kit goes in a small OR dry sack.

The Kifaru ones are hard to beat. I've been using mine for four years and they look new still. They're made of the same material their tarps are made of. They need seam sealing to be waterproof, but they're easy to seam seal. Makes compressing anything quick and easy.