Favorite doe/fawn calls.

Dave0317

Lil-Rokslider
I’m looking to upgrade my deer calling setup.
I’ve been using an older $10 flextone call. It makes multiple deer sounds by pinching a different part of the tube. The reed got bent on it, and I got the equivalent newer model which is just not made the same. Sounds completely different. Haven’t had a deer respond to it, other than running away.

So what is a quality deer call? I mostly use fawn bleats to call in does. So a dedicated fawn call is fine, I don’t use grunts very often.

Any recommendations?

Drenalin

WKR
I don't know if they're still in business, but Woods Wise made doe and fawn calls that I liked quite a bit. Might still be able to find them on the internet somewhere. I'll check my stuff this weekend, if I still have one of their fawn bleats, I'll send it to you. I'll PM you and let you know.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Woods Wise Hot Ma-Mah is hands down the best call I've ever used during the rut, heck, at any time of the year. Flat out works.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I used the primos can call years ago and haven't touched one in 15 years. Then last week picked one up on my way out of state to Wisconsin. First night tipped it twice and 130" 8pt can right to the tree.

I have some fawn calls from turkeyrivercalls.com and they sound great. Was using one to call bears this august and a doe came charging right up to me. I waved at her, let her see what i was, she started blowing at me and i just kept making fawn bleats and a nice boar came right in to 15 yards.