Favorite gear list template

stx.dead.I

Lil-Rokslider
I've been on a couple backpack archery elk trips but I've come up about 10lbs lighter this year for my gear list and feel like I'm forgetting something very important haha. Anyone have links or files to good lists for gear?!

I'm at 37lbs for 6days including food unincluding bow
Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Steve1662

FNG
Butt pad but no tripod?

Who makes a 3oz bugle tube?
Butt pad... yes sir. A camp comfort. I typically run binos off my knees or trekking poles. My brother keeps his tripod and spotting scope in the truck which is typically where it stays.

Its a Phelps tube. Amazon special included in a "Phelps Crucial Elk Calliny Kit". With the 550 cord I added its around 4 ozs on my scale. Just read the amazon description and they put it at 4.5 ozs. I updated my lighterpacker to reflect my error.
36de47390be9110d794b966fa42a4b89.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Man, I'm more likely to bring my tripod than my bow.

I have the Unleashed, haven't weighed it but it's published at 10 oz. That's quite a difference. I love that tube though. Even that little feller they have is 5 or 6 oz. You get good sound out of yours?

Steve1662

FNG
I think so. My own skill of producing sound would be more of the limiting factor versus what the tube can produce. I don't call a ton but did get a bull to come in using it last year. It came in silent and then bolted.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk